The company was founded by Mr Paul Faure,
working as a craftsman in Cellieu in 1946, where he worked
until 1953, before basing his business at 34, Grande Rue
in Saint Chamond.
- In 1961, Mr Michel and Mr Marius Faure joined the company
- In 1970, the company moved to 10, Gde Rue in Saint Chamond.
- The limited liability company Faure Père &
Fils S.A.R.L was created on January 1, 1971.
- The stock company Faure Père & Fils S.A. was
created on December 9, 1982.
- In 1988 Faure acquired a second factory in rue Pétin
Gaudet, (formerly Creusot-Loire)
- The company obtained the ISO 9002 certificate in April
- In March 2002, the two factories were combined and the
offices moved to rue Pétin Gaudet.
The company obtained ISO 9001 certification version
in January 2003.
Manager - Email
Pierre Olivier Faure
Administration officer - Email
- Surface area : 4 400 m2
- Workforce : 30 people